Were you wondering if you are required to swim in the pool with your child? Read the Pool Rules: Click Here.
- Pool Schedule: Spring I Session: February 19 – March 10th
- ROD– (Special Needs) is scheduled for a free swim on February 20th, 21st and 22nd from 10:00am-11:00am.
- A visting preschool is scheduled for a free swim on February 28th from 9:30am-11:30am. They are scheduled to use the shallow area only.
- ROD-(Special Needs) is schedule for a free swim on March 7th from 10:00am-11:00am.
- February 26th & 28th a lifeguard course will be taking place from 4:00pm-7:00pm. This class will be using pool space throughout this time. The class will do it’s best to work around others using the pool, but will require space for practicing their rescue skills.
Important Note: The Y requires that all swim patrons share pool space, including the member lap lane, when pool use and activities require it. The Aquatics Department attempts to communicate all pool activities with our members allowing members to select the best possible times for free and lap swim. During those times, many may try to make use of the pool and space can quickly become limited. It’s during these times and during scheduled classes that we ask all members to be respectful and kind to one another and share swim space.
We thank you for your consideration.