Were you wondering if you are required to swim in the pool with your child? Read the Pool Rules: Click Here.
- Pool Schedule: Holiday Session 2017: November 6th – December 24th
- ROD special needs students will be using our pool for free swim November 28th, 29th, 30th, and December 6th from 10:00am-11:00am.
- There will be a revised schedule posted for the weeks of Winter Break regarding swim team practices. This schedule will be made available, before Winter Break takes place.
- December 11th: a few swimmers from the Special Olympics will be coming to use our pool for practice from 2:00pm-4:00pm.
- Facility rentals and birthday parties can be scheduled for any Saturday and Sunday. Parties do schedule designated swim times that can take place between 12:00pm-4:30pm. Party participants will be asked to share pool space with those using the pool for lap swim and/or free swim.
- Important Note: The Y requires that all swim patrons share pool space, including the member lap lane, when pool use and activities require it. The Aquatics Department attempts to communicate all pool activities with our members allowing members to select the best possible times for free and lap swim. During those times, many may try to make use of the pool and space can quickly become limited. It’s during these times and during scheduled classes that we ask all members to be respectful and kind to one another and share swim space.
We thank you for your consideration.