Were you wondering if you are required to swim in the pool with your child? Read the Pool Rules: Click Here.
- Pool Schedule: Spring II Session: April 16th – April 28th
- There will be a Lifeguard training taking place May 7th – May 11th from 4:00pm-7:00pm and May 12th 9:00am-12:00pm. We will do our best to work around those who are swimming, but some pool space will be required to conduct this course.
- Swim Lessons and Water Personal Training could be taking place during scheduled free & Lap swim times. These classes require minimum space and will work with those using the pool for personal fitness.
- Summer swim team practices will be taking place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7:00pm-8:30pm beginning May 1st and will run through May 31st. This schedule will be revised and updated by May 1st.
- Special Olympics practice schedule will change to Fridays from 5:00pm-6:30pm starting in May. This schedule will be revised and updated by May 1st.
- Child Care will change their free swim times in the morning to take place only on Wednesdays from 9:30am-11:30am beginning June 4th. Child care free swim will continue with its regular schedule until June 4th.
Important Note: The Y requires that all swim patrons share pool space, including the member lap lane, when pool use and activities require it. The Aquatics Department attempts to communicate all pool activities with our members allowing members to select the best possible times for free and lap swim. During those times, many may try to make use of the pool and space can quickly become limited. It’s during these times and during scheduled classes that we ask all members to be respectful and kind to one another and share swim space.
We thank you for your consideration.