- SilverSneakers® is the nation’s leading exercise program for active older adults.
- More than 11 million people are eligible for the SilverSneakers® health benefit.
- SilverSneakers® is a membership / benefit program offered through Medicare Part B health insurance plans.
- 1 out of 5 people 65 and older are eligible for this fitness benefit.
- If you’re a group retiree or part of a Medicare health plan, you may already have a SilverSneakers® membership.
- SilverSneakers® members’ YMCA memberships are provided at no cost to them by the SilverSneakers® Program.
It’s easy to find out if you’re eligible.
- Contact your insurance provider to find out if you’re eligible.
- Speak to someone at the Y Member Service Desk and we can check for you.